Thursday, 23 December 2010
A reminder that Connect will be closed until 9am Wednesday, December 29, 2010. Order changes will only be accepted by phone or fax during this period. Only the supply function will be locked, agents will still be able to access returns forms
and view orders as normal. If you need to alter your supply figure during this period please call the Circulation Department on (03) 9292 1073.
· Newsagents are not required to trade on Christmas Day as the Herald Sun
will not be published
· All newsagents are required to trade on Boxing Day and New Years Day normal public holiday hours - 7.00am to 12.00pm as per your contract with HWT as well as the gazetted public holidays Monday and Tuesday Dec 27 & 28, and Monday January 3, 2011.
· Metro Returns will be collected on Thursday December 30, 2010 and Wednesday January 5, 2011 during this period
· Newsagent statements will be delivered on Thursday December 30, 2010 and Wednesday January 5, 2011 during this period
· The full facilities of the Circulation Department will operate over the Christmas/New Year period.
· Circulation Area Managers will also be working on the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas and will be available to help you review orders.
The department will be closing at 3.00 PM Friday, December 24.
Please notify your relevant staff members.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you, your family and staff a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.
CIRCULATION OPERATIONS MANAGER