If you cannot receive your XChangeIT invoices over the next few days please restart your computer and try again. If this does not work then contact us.
The following communication from XchangeIT explains why
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – NEW VERSION OF XCHANGEIT LINK – YOUR ACTION REQUIRED
On Wednesday 30th September after 4:30PM version 40 as a major upgrade to XchangeIT LINK will take place. After that date and time your current XIT LINK WILL NOT WORK, until you reset or reboot your PC.
This will require some action on your part, as follows:
1. At a convenient time shortly after 4:30PM on the 30th September, right click on the XchangeIT icon (its the blue triangle) in your bottom right task bar
2. Select the Exit option. This will close the XIT application and remove the icon from your task bar
3. Go to your Start menu and select All Programs.
4. Select the XchangeIT Link and the XchangeIT Newsagent Client option. This will launch the XIT application with the new version installed.
5. Check in your Newsagent client at the top right corner just below the round picture of the world and you should see v1.0.40.
6. Send us an email to let us know you have completed the upgrade email@example.com
1. At a convenient time shortly after 4:30PM on the 30th September, simply shut down all programs you might have running, and save any work in process.
2. Shut down your PC
3. After 30 seconds turn your PC on again. Start your regular programs and start your XchangeIT LINK EDI program. The new version 40 with a new security key should automatically load. You should be able to continue receiving and sending files as normal.
4. Check in your Newsagent client at the top right corner just below the round picture of the world and you should see v1.0.40.
5. Send us an email to let us know you have completed the upgrade firstname.lastname@example.org
To check what version of XchangeIT LINK you are running:
1. In your Newsagent Client look at the top right corner just below the round picture of the world
2. There you should see v1.0.40 after you have upgraded.