Our point-of-sale system can handle many different types of stock, for example, secured items. These are items that have legal requirements on security.
This is how you enter in these items.
Go to stock maintenance and then catalogue, you will see there are a list of these very specialised item categories.
Going through the others
1) Fragile are for those that are extremely breakable.
2) Those items that require special security.
3) Perishable are those items that have use by dates.
4) Refrigerated for those that need a fridge.
5) Heavy warning are for those items that are weighty and need legally a warning to whoever handles them as there are potential risks.