Harper’s Bazaar barcode problem.

Formally, this is not the first time that there has been a problem with data in a DD2 file in this case it was with Harper’s Bazaar where the barcode in the invoice does not match the printed copy, and I am sure it will not be the last time. So several of our users have expressed concern.

It should not be a problem to our users. Just in case I checked with several of them that asked, and the barcode scans correctly. However, if you are concerned, try it and see.

The reason why it is not an issue with our users is because it happened before as you can see so years ago we changed our software to accommodate this error that just keeps coming back.

Luckily this time the barcode extension is right. Thus when it is scanned in the register and in returns, the sales and returns will be recorded against the December 2015 edition, and the sales history and return forms will have the proper information. It may cause problems with Network and XchangeIT but it is their mistake, and they have to live with it.