Exporting to a spreadsheet

Most point of sale software can produce standard reports, that work about 80% of the time. For the other 20% of a time, you have a problem. For this reason, we provide a quick and simple way to export your information into a spreadsheet which gives you unlimited reporting capabilities and graphics too.

If you have Microsoft excel, you can use that, or you can use the free openoffice available here, both as very good.

Here is a training video which shows you how to do these exports.


Please let me know what you think of our minute training videos.