Invitation for Tower Systems Users
Choosing the right point-of-sale software for your company is a big and often difficult decision. This popular market-leading POS system will help your business. It is a flexible and fast all-in-one hybrid cloud Point of Sale system for your business. This software is very popular amongst newsagents.
Using a hybrid approach fuses the speed benefits and gives you the flexibility that the cloud offers. Work from home or anywhere in the world.
If you are thinking of switching to a POS system but haven't taken the leap, need to improve your efficiencies? Is your point of sale software slowing you down or hold you back? Want POS Software that you can use as a total management system too.
So we invite you to compare our point of sale software with no obligation from a company that has for over 35 years experience of helping many thousands of shops with POS and stock control software and, which is grateful for the support of Australia's leading POS system of growing retailers.
In the last twelve months, many people using other software have come to us. To help them, we offer the most comprehensive list including:
* An advanced Point of sale software
* Very affordable solution
* Retail management system
* Included in the price is on-site installation and training.
* All your information is stored securely in Australia
* Free follow up one on one training.
* Free online training workshops.
* Stock and customer data conversion.
* Easy access to our help desk. We have large teams of support and development teams all based in Australia.
* 24/7 help desk support. We are a company that does not sleep.
* Integration with many of the major accountancy packages to cut bookkeeping costs.
* Fast EFTPOS processing about one second to process
* Integration with e-commerce websites. We can design and develop your own websites if you want.
* Flexibility as you evolve your business in this changing marketplace.
* Free Login for support
Now we have special prices for Tower system clients, which including on-site installation, one-on-one training, data conversion of data, access to help desk, software updates, online training workshops, free extra training and in-person user meetings.
To find out more, please click here to contact us on.