Invitation for Retail Express users
Our software is tailored and personalized for retail. It is designed to concentrate on the operational aspects of your business so saving you time and money. As every business is different, so we have many options to help you where you want it to go.
Ask yourself does your business need a technology refresh, is your technology holding you down?
This is where we can help – using our smart Point of sale software, so we invite you to compare our point of sale software with no obligation from an industry's leading point of sale software provider with over 38 years of experience in helping many thousands of shops with POS and stock control software and, which is grateful for the support of Australia's leading POS system of growing retailers.
In the year, many people using other software have come to us. To help them, we offer:
* An advanced Point of sale software
* Very affordable solution
* Retail management system
* Included in the price are on-site installation and training.
* All your information is stored securely in Australia
* Free follow up one on one training.
* Free online training workshops.
* Stock and customer data conversion.
* Easy access to our help desk. We have large teams of support and development teams all based in Australia.
* 24/7 help desk support. We are a company that does not sleep.
* Integration with many of the major accountancy packages to cut bookkeeping costs.
* Fast EFTPOS processing about one second to process
* Integration with e-commerce websites. We can design and develop your own websites if you want.
* Flexibility as you evolve your business in this changing marketplace.
* Free Login for support
And much more, look at how it can manage sales, orders, promotions, transactions, CRM, inventory, and other business-related functions.
Now we have special prices for Retail Express clients, which including on-site installation, one-on-one training, data conversion of data, access to help desk, software updates, online training workshops, free extra training, and in-person user meetings.
To find out more, click here to contact us on: