We became a foundation partner with Tyro on 15 September 2005.
What particularly attracted us to them was that they have integrated transaction processing using the Internet so producing faster transactions without the need of telephones. Plus with Tyro, there are no risks as there are no transactions limits, lock-in contracts, set up, break, cancellation or other hidden fees.
Our clients could benefit as they had the industry-leading technology, PCI compliance and highest standard security, non-stop operation and superfast EFTPOS transactions at competitive Merchant Service Fees. There are no lock-in contracts, no set-up, break, cancellation or other hidden fees and Customer Support is local, 24/7 and only 20 seconds away.
So we were able as a result to offer our clients:
- Integrated purchases and refunds
- Integrated mail order/telephone order (MOTO)
- Integrated receipts
- Integrated reconciliation
- Integrated end of day reporting and settlement
What Tyro has is
- card payments processed in under 1.6-seconds
- Tap & Go terminals with 3G, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection options
- mobile and secure payments acceptance for multiple POS units
- direct integration and seamless reconciliation
- proven non-stop EFTPOS availability
- elimination of double data entry and manual re-keying errors
- immediate access to transaction reporting
- compliance to the highest industry standards of data security
Expert 24/7 local customer support is only 20 seconds away
Please click here and fill in the form, so we can put you in touch with a specialist in EFTPOS.